Holiday Gift Wrap Ideas

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hi Lovelies, 

Does anyone feel as if Christmas has snuck up on them? Christmas is right around the corner, and while some have long completed their Christmas shopping, and already have their gifts nicely wrapped, there are those of us, who are still finalising our shopping. I for one, still have a few things to get for Christmas (chocolates being one of them, hehe), and I haven't even begun to wrap my Christmas presents yet. Since no one seems to think I am domesticated (really, it is starting to pain me when my friends express doubt in my abilities to learn this art) I have been looking up gift wrapping ideas in order to have beautifully wrapped presents (my rationale is pretty much that since I'm not cooking for Christmas I might as well excel in one area, right!).

Today, I share with you a few of the photos I found online that are presently serving as my holiday gift wrapping inspiration. 















Happy Holidays Loves!

xx,
Malika


2 comments:

  1. This post comes just in time! Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome posts that gave me some great ideas for Valentine's Day and when I start to sing. :) Gotta have thank you gifts.

    ReplyDelete