Lively Pregnancy Style

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

I have long admired the self-styled Blake Lively's fashion aesthetic which comes across as effortless and true to who she is, but never has my admiration been as high as it has become during her pregnancy. Since announcing her pregnancy in October, she has been consistently slaying with her ensembles. Today I round up my favourite pregnancy looks from her:

Gucci Gown 



Michael Kors empire-line white dress from Spring 2015 collection



Textured black pencil dress, Black & White sweater & Christian Louboutin thigh high boots
Alicia Adams Cape, J Brand legging, CĂ©line trapeze handbag


Even though she is dressing her baby bump, I definitely believe that us women who aren't presently incubating a bun in the oven can incorporate these looks into our wardrobes. I for one will be adding bubblegum pink platform stilettos to my wardrobe in the new year .

XX
Malika

4 comments:

  1. Whoy girl u a real fashionista. Can't wait to see them new shoes in the new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks Cybelle, uh huh, now if only they could be designer *wistful sigh*

      Delete
  2. I'm a fan of Blake's style too. I love every look, especially that Gucci gown and the Black and White sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ty, girl I tell you!!! She is one talented dresser

    ReplyDelete