Perfect Your Look for the Holidays

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Perfect Your Look for the Holidays
Although work has been pretty hectic this past week and a half, and I haven't been so well, yesterday, it finally dawned on me that the Christmas holidays are here, and with it, come the invitations to attend numerous parties, giving us all an excuse to glam up. Since a big part of our holiday high-glam look has to do with our makeup, I decided to put together this collage, which shows you the different shades you can use on your eye. As always Dolls, the key is not just to apply the eye shadow, but to blend it out carefully using the right brush, or, your fingers (which works pretty well for some people). This collage is only intended to serve as a guide/ inspiration board, feel free to switch  the colours up, in keeping with the palettes you may already have. 
As always, thanks for visiting my blog. Love you all lots. 
XX,
Malika

2 comments:

  1. Hi Malika,
    I hope you feel better and soon.

    Thank you for this post. I always shy away from eye makeup. I never can get it how I vision it. This post is just in time. I'm going to use this tutorial and try an eye make up look for a Christmas party I'm attending this weekend.

    Thank you :)♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ty,

      Aww thanks for the well wishes, I feel much better now. Happy to hear the post is timely,can't wait to see your gorgeous the looks from your Christmas party on your blog!!!
      xx
      Malika

      Delete