Happy New Year

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Hi Loveys,

Happy New Year to each and every one of you. I know that its been a hot minute since my last post, and I hope that you will forgive me for the delay. The holiday season was  hectic (as I juggled the demands of work and holiday tasks) and wonderful . This was my first Christmas and New Years in Saint Lucia, and whilst I love the soil on which I was born (Trinidad & Tobago)  I am so fortunate to be able to say that I truly am able to call my adopted land of Saint Lucia home.

I made a cheesecake over the holidays, and will be posting the recipe over the weekend, in the meantime here are some snapshots of my holidays:

Cheesecake


Christmas Lunch
Our Table
Yours truly: meeee ^_^
Spent New Years Eve/Old Years with family in PJs having  #Caviar #Shrimp #Cheeseplate #Champagne
How were your holidays Lovelies? Let me know in the comments section below.
See you over the weekend with my post on my cheesecake (pictured above).

XX
Malika

No comments:

Post a Comment