Daily Inspiration

Friday, November 07, 2014




Without a doubt, I am perhaps one of the most competitive persons you will ever meet if you and I ever play a board game, or a game of tennis. I am pretty much similar to Monica from Friends in this sole regard; I assure you, however, that we are nothing alike when it comes to being obsessive compulsive about cleaning. 

However, board games and tennis aside, when it comes to life, I am never competing with anyone else as I believe competing with others in life can either make us vain if we view ourselves as better, or resentful or jealous, if we view ourselves as lesser.

Focusing on yourself, and the achievement of  your own success or happiness, independent of others, is one of  the most freeing things you could ever do for yourself.

Daily Affirmation: I am beautiful, brilliant, and capable beyond measure, everything is unfolding in my life as it should.




No comments:

Post a Comment