Red Carpet favourites from Cannes

Thursday, May 21, 2015




Given the plethora of "nude looks" gracing red carpets recently ( Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez who wore the look at the recent Met Gala come to mind), I must admit that though the look is striking, I am ready to have my fashion taste-buds salivate over something else. I was therefore excited to see the classic silhouettes that remind me of the old hollywood glamour, gracing the Cannes red carpet recently. Please scroll down for a few of my favourite looks:


Naomi Watts wearing Giorgio Armani Privé Silk Multi-Layer Bustier Dress

Rooney Mara, wearing Alexander McQueen

Cate Blanchett wearing Giles
Cate Blanchett, wearing Giles (side view)

Doutzen Kroes wearing Dior

Petra Nemcova, wearing Zuhair Murad
Chanel Iman, wearing Donna Karan Atelier
 *Images used do not belong to me.

XO
Malika

No comments:

Post a Comment