Chic Summer Style #OOTD

Thursday, June 16, 2016




Although I live in the Caribbean where we only have two seasons (i.e. wet and dry) this look is my interpretation of chic summer style. I love the effortless look of this white lace dress paired with blush coloured sandals as I did not want to be matchy-matchy by pairing it with white shoes nor did I want to have the usual striking but predictable contrast that black paired with white gives. I finished my ensemble with statement earrings and a few rings. I resisted the urge to add a bracelet or cuff since less is always more and I really wanted a sort of effortless look with the colour white taking centre-stage.

By the way, how fabulous is my dress? I found it the other day at Forever 21 at a bargain price that didn't break the bank.






Outfit details
Dress: forever 21 here
Shoes: Alice Mitchell
Earrings: Amrita Singh here
Clutch: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment