Lucky Magazine's March CoverGirl

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Amazing Lupita Nyong'o is Lucky Magazine's March 2015 cover girl, so of course yours truly had to check out the interview and fashion spread, and in a mediascape that is often  littered with interviews that can feel predicatable at times, Lupita's interview was not only refreshing and entertaining, it also contained some noteworthy quotes which may prove inspiring. For example speaking on the subject of makeup she says "....It's something I do to adorn myself. I don't do it to hide myself" and on pursuing our dreams she states: "Our dreams belong to us. We owe it to ourselves to try to realize them". Here are a few of my favourite looks from her spread, mad props to the stylist on the shoot, the yellow and turquoise colour block look is SLAYING. You can read her full interview here



Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier, Lucky Magazine 2015       

No comments:

Post a Comment